How many times in your life have you ended up in this situation? Well I bet you’ll tell yourself never but seriously stop lying to yourself. As for me I usually question myself why I am always IN this situation??! The answer: please refer to the title. The latest I encountered such a situation was obviously very recently and by recent I mean today in class. You see I was happily sitting at my seat in class, minding my own business, not paying attention to the teacher and then suddenly she asks us to do the exercise 1 on the worksheet. Now like the obedient student I am………… sorry I couldn’t think straight on what to write after that joke. Anyways maybe I was not that obedient but I still tried to the sums. Oh! I just remembered I didn’t even tell you the subject. It was mathematics. That torturous hour of extreme brain blockage and headaches is ever so loathed by me.
The sum was not that hard, or so I thought because as I finished it I declared myself correct shouting out the announcement of me actually solving a problem in math at the first go. But woe behold I was about to learn the hard way that my answer was totally wrong. Wait till I tell you about this, you’ll end up on the floor laughing your head of. Since I seemed so enthusiastic about math for once, my teacher asked me to step forward to the board and do the sum. I did the sum and everybody started laughing. Bewildered I checked for any careless mistakes but baffled I found none. I did not realize that the source of my fellow classmates’ amusement was the fact that I had done the wrong worksheet. Even the teacher was snickering away trying to hide her teeth by putting a hand to her mouth.
Oh the irony, the embarrassment, the comedy but that’s the price you pay, is suppose, if you do not pay attention. I guess I’ll end up paying this price all through secondary school life.
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment